Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to see Ron Chapman Presents The Levee Singers (up to $21.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Carpenter Performance Hall at Irving Arts Center
- Seating: best available upon redemption
- Door time: 7 p.m., box office opens at 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Ron Chapman Presents The Levee Singers
* The number of decades The Levee Singers have been slinging their tight harmonies: five * How the Americana quartet got their name: they were the house band at The Levee, a Dallas club * Where you may have seen them if you're a baby boomer or time traveler: on the 1960s ABC shows Hootenanny and Hollywood Palace; singing with Henry Mancini * Who is Ron Chapman and why is he presenting people? He's one of Dallas's most recognized radio personalities and is adept at both hosting and emceeing