Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Russell Brand (up to a $62.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 14, at 8 p.m
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Seating: rows 18–29 of the left- or right-center floor section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Movies you've seen him in: Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get Him to the Greek, Arthur, and Rock of Ages
- How kids know him: as the voice of Dr. Nefario in the Despicable Me films
- Two: the number of times Brand has hosted and roasted the MTV Video Music Awards
- His TV foray: the late-night FX talk show Brand X with Russell Brand
- Best autobiography title: My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up
- Best follow-up title: My Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal
- Messiah Complex: the name of Brand's latest tour, in which he filters history's most revered social and religious figures through his irreverent mind
- What it entails, according to Brand: "opinions that have not been either solicited or thought through"
- What you didn't know about Brand: he named his cat after Morrissey of The Smiths, he once auditioned to be a in a British boy band named 5ive, most love-potion recipes call for a lock of his hair
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015