The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- Saint Louis Billikens men’s basketball game against the Southeast Missouri State University Redhawks
- When: Friday, November 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $6 for upper-level end seating for one ($17 value)
- $10 for upper-level corner seating for one ($25 value)
- $16 for upper-level side seating for one ($37 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
The 2012–13 season was a banner campaign for the Billikens men’s team, as they parlayed a 28–7 record into an Atlantic 10 championship title and a second-consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament’s third round. Their quest to follow up that exceptional campaign begins on Friday, November 8, with the season opener against Southeast Missouri. When these teams last met in 2009, the Billikens dismantled Southeast Missouri 59–41 before, in an act of sportsmanship, reassembling the Redhawks and shaking their hands after the game.
Saint Louis Billikens
The city of Saint Louis may be known as the Gateway to the West, but for many of the nation’s premier soccer players, it’s the final destination. That’s because, with 10 NCAA Division I championships to their name, the Saint Louis Billikens have built a soccer tradition more lasting than a pair of cleats left to dry in wet cement. While men’s soccer may be the Billikens’ flagship program, they are a formidable force across a variety of sports, including men’s basketball, a program that has made it to the NCAA Tournament eight times.