The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Saint Louis Billikens men's basketball game
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: Two hours before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $6 for one upper-level end seat (a $17 value)
- $10 for one upper-level corner seat (a $25 value)
- $16 for one upper-level side seat (a $37 value)
For all seating options, choose from the following games:
- Against St. Bonaventure University on Wednesday, January 15, at 7 p.m.
- Against Fordham University on Saturday, January 18, at 1:30 p.m.
- Against University of Richmond on Wednesday, January 29, at 7 p.m.
- Against George Mason University on Saturday, February 1, at 1:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
The 2012–13 season was a banner campaign for the Billikens men's team, as they parlayed a 28–7 record into an Atlantic 10 championship title and a second-consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament's third round. Last year's success placed high expectations on the Billikens, and so far, the team hasn't folded or even lightly creased under the pressure. With this season’s non-conference schedule in the books, the Billikens have sizzled to a 12–2 start, tallying wins over perennial stalwarts such as Vanderbilt and Southern Illinois. In front of frenzied home crowds, the Billikens will look to continue their winning ways as Atlantic 10 conference play gets underway.
1 S Compton Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63101