Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
- $5 for one ticket to a Saint Louis Billikens game in men's soccer, women's soccer, or women's volleyball (a $12.80 value)
- Where: Robert R. Hermann Stadium (Soccer) or Chaifetz Pavilion (Volleyball)
- Seating: General admission
- Doors: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Note: SLU students receive free admission to all regular-season games
Games and Dates
- Men's soccer against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears on Saturday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Men's soccer against the Creighton Bluejays on Wednesday, October 2, at 7 p.m.
- Women's soccer against the Duquesne Dukes on Friday, October 11, at 5 p.m.
- Women's volleyball against the La Salle Explorers on Friday, October 25, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Heralded by the start of classes and new crisp autumn air to fill athletes' lungs, the Billikens fall sports slate is now hitting its stride. Soccer players command the pitch at Robert R. Hermann Stadium, dribbling and sprinting as they try in vain to fit the ball between the net's tiny holes. In the first five games of the season, the men's team has posted a 4–1 record and vaulted into the top ten in the NCAA rankings. The women opened the regular season with a win over Western Michigan, and will look to carry that momentum as the season progresses.
Inside Chaifetz Pavilion, meanwhile, the women's volleyball team starts the season in pursuit of the young program's fourth NCAA tournament appearance. Early in the season, sophomore middle blocker Megan Gilbert has emerged as a leader, earning Atlantic-10 Volleyball Defensive Player of the Week honors on September 16.