The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal to see the Saint Louis Billikens men's basketball team play at Chaifetz Arena.
Choose from Five Games and Three Seating Options
- Against the Rhode Island Rams on Saturday, January 19, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Dayton Flyers on Saturday, February 2, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte 49ers on Saturday, February 16, at 6 p.m.
- Against the Saint Joseph's Hawks on Wednesday, February 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the La Salle Explorers on Saturday, March 9, at 12:30 p.m.
Doors open two hours before tipoff. For each of the above games, choose from the following ticket options:
- $8 for one ticket for general admission in section C, highlighted in purple on the seating chart (a $16.50 value, including all fees)
- $12 for one ticket for general admission in section B, highlighted in yellow (a $24.50 value, including all fees)
- $18 for one ticket for general admission in section A, highlighted in green (a $36.75 value, including all fees)
The Scouting Report
After a season that ended with a hard-fought, four-point loss to top-seeded Michigan State in the NCAA Tournament, the Saint Louis Billikens enter the Atlantic 10 Conference season with their sights set on another postseason run. Following the recent passing of legendary head coach Rick Majerus, interim head coach Jim Crews has grabbed the reins and led the team to a formidable 12–3 record, including a win over the New Mexico Lobos, a top 25 team for much of the season. Five Billikens average more than eight points per game—leading-scorer Mike McCall Jr. clocks in with a modest 11.9 points per contest—providing the Billikens with a fearsome offense, much like a five-headed Hydra with a solid jump shot.
1 S Compton Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63103