Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a concert or comedy show
- Where: The Rrazz Room at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 to see Deana Martin: Deana Sings Dino on Friday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $50.52 value)
- $25 to see Deana Martin: Deana Sings Dino on Saturday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $50.52 value)
- $22 to see Angel of Music: A Salute to Andrew Lloyd Weber on Friday, April 25, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $45.22 value)
- $22 to see Angel of Music: A Salute to Andrew Lloyd Weber on Saturday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $45.22 value)
Concerts and Comedy at The Rrazz Room
- For an evening of Dean Martin tunes performed by the daughter of the legendary Rat Pack member, see Deana Martin: Deana Sings Dino (March 7 or 8)
- To hear powerful tunes from Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, and other classic musicals, see Angel of Music: A Salute to Andrew Lloyd Weber (April 25 or 26)
The Rrazz Room
For 10 years, San Francisco's Rrazz Room was a Bay-area institution. The swanky establishment specialized in throwback big-band performances, seasoned with jazz, blues, doo-wop, and old-fashioned rock 'n' roll. But the nightclub closed it's doors forever on New Year's Eve, 2012—and opened them again at venues across the country. In South Florida, the finger-snappers transformed the Coral Springs Museum of Art into their old haunt. Similar revivals of the past also took place at the Ramada New Hope in Pennsylvania and in Stephen Hawking's time-portal to 2004.
The Rrazz Room - Coral Springs Museum of Art
2855 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33065