Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game against the Hillsboro Hops
- Where: Volcanoes Stadium
- Seating: Lower box seats in sections 101–113
- Doors: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for two tickets to one game (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for four tickets to one game (up to an $80 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 14, at 6:35 p.m., opening night with fireworks
- Saturday, June 15, at 6:35 p.m.
- Sunday, June 16, at 5:05 p.m., Father's Day
The Scouting Report
The Salem-Keizer Volcanoes dust off their red, black, and white uniforms for the start of the 2013 campaign with a homestand against the Hillsboro Hops on Father’s Day weekend. The three-game series signals the beginning of the Northwest League’s short season, as well as the first on-field action for the fledgling Hops, who joined the league this past offseason. The Volcanoes begin the season seeking their sixth League championship and their first since 2009. After the Friday night game, fans can direct their eyes and opera glasses skyward to enjoy the sights and sounds of a fireworks show.