Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket packages to a Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game
- Where: Volcanoes Stadium
- Seating: Lower box seats in sections 101–113
- Doors: One hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for two tickets (a $40 value)
- $35 for four tickets (an $80 value)
Games and Dates
- Against the Spokane Indians on Friday, July 25, at 6:35 p.m. (post-game fireworks)
- Against the Spokane Indians on Saturday, July 26, at 6:35 p.m. (Ladies' Night Out)
- Against the Eugene Emeralds on Sunday, July 27, at 5:05 p.m. (pre-game kids baseball clinic from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
The Scouting Report
On July 25 and 26, the Volcanoes have the opportunity to make a statement. The club hosts the red-hot Spokane Indians—whose 17–7 record is tops in the entire Northwest League—and two wins over them could give the Volcanoes a surge of momentum. On Friday night, fans can hang around after the final out to watch post-game fireworks blossom in the night sky. Before Sunday's game, kids can take to the field to participate in a free clinic and hold a ruler up to each baseline to ensure its straight and at the accurate distance.
In their 17-year history as the short-season Class-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, the Volcanoes have been a venerable understudy to their Major League parent club, winning their division title eight times to go along with five Northwest League Championships. The Volcanoes' past rosters have seen some of the Giants’ top young stars slug and pitch their way to the big leagues and finally take the training wheels off of their gloves. Crowds of up to 5,000 voracious fans flow into Volcanoes Stadium, where the Lava Lodge Sports Bar, the Volcanotron video board, and a kids' playground join forces to offer a stacked lineup of off-the-field attractions.
6700 Field Of Dreams Way NE
Keizer, Oregon 97303