Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- Adult or Family Passes to the Pacific Northwest Basketball Tournament
- When: Friday, April 12–Sunday, April 14
- Where: Chemeketa Community College
- Seating: General Admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Note: Children aged 6 and under receive free admission
- $5 for one adult single-day pass, valid for admission to any day of the tournament (a $10 value)
- $15 for a family single-day pass, valid for admission on any day of the tournament for two adults and two children (a $30 value)
- $15 for an adult three-day pass (a $30 value)
- $45 for a family three-day pass (a $90 value)
The Scouting Report
On Friday, April 12, the first-ever Pacific Northwest Tournament tips off at Chemeketa Community College. The single-elimination, three-day competition will be fueled by the competitive energy of five teams from the American Basketball Association, including the hometown favorite Salem Sabres. More than just a spectacle, the tournament serves as a means of supporting those in need—a portion of the proceeds will be used to support local youths in their battle with cancer.
Building a strong community bond is as important to Salem Sabres’ owner, Rhonda Alexander, as is forming an elite basketball squad. For the team's first season in the American Basketball Association, Rhonda recruited young players who shared her enthusiasm for the sport, but also a passion for helping others. Between practices and games against Pacific Northwest Division foes, Sabres players take time to host community events and volunteer at local schools, performing in anti-bullying skits, playing pickup games with the students, and giving kids expert tips on how to spell "horse" both on and off the court.
Chemeketa Community College
4000 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, Oregon 97309Get Directions