Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket packages to Salt Lake Lions American Ultimate Disc League matches
- Where: Taylorsville High School Football Stadium
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the complete schedule.
- $7 for one ticket to any 2014 home match (a $12 value)
- $20 for three tickets to any 2014 home match (a $36 value)
- $35 for one season pass to all 2014 home matches (a $72 value)
The Scouting Report
On April 12, the Salt Lake Lions stormed the field at Taylorsville High School Football Stadium to take on the Vancouver Riptide, marking the Lions' inaugural game as a competitor in the American Ultimate Disc League. The organization now features 17 teams and three divisions, summoning squads from Seattle to New York. The Lions' roster of cutters, handlers, and defensive specialists hail from throughout the country, featuring former standouts from club programs at schools such as Purdue, Florida State, and the University of Utah. Their 14-game inaugural regular-season runs until June 28, with their last home games on June 21–22.
Salt Lake Lions
Riding the groundswell of increasing popularity taking place in the ultimate disc world, the Salt Lake Lions formed in 2012, and held their first game in 2014 as competitors in the American Ultimate Disc League's Western Division. In the West, they square off against Vancouver, San Jose, San Francisco, and Seattle; AUDL games will air on ESPN and ESPN 3 during the season, and highlights from around the league can be found on SportsCenter's Top 10.
Taylorsville High School Stadium
5225 South Redwood Road
Taylorsville, Utah 84123Get Directions