A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal
- One G-Pass to the Independence Day Music Festival featuring Brantley Gilbert (up to 51% off)
- When: Wednesday, July 3, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Salt River Fields at Talking Stick in Scottsdale
- Gate time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for access to the lawn and bowl area (up to a $24.25 value)
- $15 for access to the general-admission field (up to a $34.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Independence Day Music Festival Featuring Brantley Gilbert
- Biggest award (so far): 2013 Academy of Country Music's "Top New Male Artist"
- Hits that fans will holler loudest for: "Country Must Be Country Wide," "You Don't Know Her Like I Do"
- Number of likes on Brantley's Facebook page (so far): 1,631,580—wait, now it's 1,634,882—wait—okay, forget it
- Irrefutable evidence that million of fans would live on Brantley if he transformed into a land mass: he has his own flag
- Small town of origin: Jefferson, Georgia
- Best song about that small town: "Kick It in the Sticks"
- Hits that Brantley wrote for other country stars: Jason Aldean's "My Kinda Party," Colt Ford's "Dirt Road Anthem"
- Tyler Farr's sing-along singles: "Redneck Crazy," "Makes You Wanna Drink"
- Best guest appearance in a Tyler Farr video: Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson
- Proper names of the LoCash Cowboys: Chris Lucas and Preston Brust
- Original band name: Only Gift Cards in Our Wallets Cowboys
- LoCash Cowboys hits that really get the crowd going: "Chase a Little Love," "C.O.U.N.T.R.Y"
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
7555 N Pima Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258