Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for two tickets to either Sherlock Holmes or The Emperor's New Clothes, presented by Salty Dinner Theater (up to a $30 value)
- Where: Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Old Spaghetti Factory in Orem, Madeline's Steakhouse in Sandy, Joe Morley's BBQ in Midvale, or Mimi's Café in Layton.
- Seating: Assigned when redeeming Groupon
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the available dates, showtimes, and locations for both shows.
Dinner is not included with the purchase of a ticket, and guests are required to order meals upon arrival. Certain locations offer a la carte menus, and others offer prix fixe meals. Check your location for more information.
Sherlock Holmes or The Emperor's New Clothes
Classic stories bloom to life with the aid of the dedicated cast of Salty Dinner Theater—a trend that continues in their 2013 season. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's story has seen a slew of recent film and television adaptations, and Salty Dinner Theater's Sherlock Holmes brings the adventures of the extraordinarily logical detective and his criminal-tracking dog, Watson, to restaurants throughout Utah. Diners can also experience The Emperor's New Clothes, a retelling of Hans Christian Andersen's satirical story about a powerful man swindled into believing he's wearing a suit that appears invisible to the unfit and incompetent. In addition to compelling performers, Salty Dinner Theater adds one unshakably vital ingredient to each tale: a delicious meal. Venues serve up their specialties for guests, who order and purchase meals upon arrival.