Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to a San Antonio Missions baseball game
- When: Any home game between Tuesday, August 20, and Monday, August 26; see the schedule
- Where: Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium
- Door time: One hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $10 for two tickets for lower-box seating (a $22 value)
- $25 for an ultimate fan-experience package for four (up to a $69 total value)
The ultimate fan-experience package includes:
- Four tickets for lower-box seating (a $44 value)
- Early stadium access to watch batting practice (a $5 value)
- A photo with the team mascot (a $15 value)
- VIP parking (up to a $5 value)
The Scouting Report
On August 20–26, the Missions take the diamond at Wolff Stadium for their final home stand of the regular season. It just so happens that it might be the team’s most important home stand of the season, too. After the Frisco RoughRiders gallop into San Antonio for a four-game set, the Corpus Christi Hooks visit for a series that could decide which team gets to the second-half South Division crown, and which team has to wear jester hats for the 2014 season. Since the start of the second half, the Missions and Hooks have jockeyed for position atop the standings. While the Hooks have won with power all season—they lead the league in home runs—the Missions have done so with pitching, leading the league in ERA and compiling the third-most strikeouts.