- Game-day package to see the San Antonio Rampage with one ticket, hotdog, bag of chips, and soda
- When: Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Friday, October 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for one plaza seat in sections 101–104a, 105–109, 120–124, 125a–128 (a $37.99 value)
- $22 for one charter seat in sections 4–10, 20–26, 101, 103, or 128 (a $49.29 value)
The Scouting Report
When the Rampage fended off the Chicago Wolves in a 4-2 victory on October 13, it was an all-rookie showcase. Making his AHL debut, goalie Michael Houser stopped 28 of 30 shots to earn his first victory. Fellow rookie Vincent Trocheck had an equally impressive performance in the third period by scoring his first two professional goals. Oddly enough, Houser and Trocheck are familiar with each other’s work and tendencies to doodle during team meetings—both came to the AHL this season from the Ontario Hockey League, where Trocheck claimed the MVP award last season, and Houser claimed it the season before. Behind this reloaded roster, the Rampage continue to skate through the first month of their 2013 campaign on October 25 against the division-rival Barons—a team that led the division in goals a year ago.
1 AT&T Center
San Antonio, Texas 78219