Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to San Antonio Silver Stars WNBA basketball game
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: One hour before tipoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Seating Options and Games
Against the Tulsa Shock on Sunday, August 4, at 3:30 p.m.:
- $9 for one ticket for seating in rows 13 and up of sections 101–102, 113–116, or 127–128 (a $21.76 value)
- $20 for one ticket for seating in rows 4 and up of sections 2, 4, 6, 14, 16, 18, 26, 28, 107–108, or 121–122 (a $52.50 value)<p>
Against the Phoenix Mercury on Saturday, August 17, at 7 p.m.:
- $5 for one ticket for seating in rows 12–23 of sections 200–205, 211–221, or 227–231 (a $21.76 value)
- $10 for one ticket for seating in rows 1–11 of sections 206–210, or 222–226 (a $31.09 value)<p>
On Family Fun Day on August 4, each ticket includes a hot dog, soda, and bag of chips. Throughout the stadium, families can enjoy face painting, inflatable bounce houses, and a chance to shoot a layup on the court after the game. On August 17, the Silver Stars will commemorate breast-cancer awareness night by playing on a court painted pink by breast cancer survivors—a first for professional basketball.<p>
The Scouting Report
With the season past the midway mark, several young Silver Stars players have made their presence felt in 2013. Third-year guard Danielle Robinson currently leads the league in assists, averaging 6.6 per game through 18 games. Robinson’s 11.2 PPG have been augmented by 10.6 PPG from Shenise Johnson, who spent the offseason in Hungary, where she led her undefeated team to the national championship by learning how to pump-fake in three languages. <p>
San Antonio Silver Stars
After arriving in San Antonio in 2003, the Silver Stars have asserted themselves as a WNBA powerhouse. In that first decade, the team secured playoff berths in six consecutive seasons, making it to the league finals in 2008. Along with their NBA counterpart, the San Antonio Spurs, the Silver Stars hold court at AT&T Center, where a massive center-court scoreboard often reinterprets crucial baskets as artsy short films on the digital screen. <p>
“Was fun energy was high team n dollar drinks topped it off”
“get the better seats. worth the money. ”
1 AT&T Center Pkwy.
San Antonio, TX 78219