Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- San Antonio Spurs and Austin Toros basketball games
- Where: AT&T Center and Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 60 minutes before game time at Spurs games, 90 minutes before Toros games at both venues
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart for AT&T Center; click here to view the seating chart for Cedar Park Center
Tickets and Seating Options
- $24 for one ticket for 200-level seating at a Spurs game (a $47.91 value), plus a flex voucher for one seat in the Spurs section at any Austin Toros regular-season home game (a $20 value; a $67.91 total value)
- $49 for one ticket for 100-level seating at a Spurs game (an $80.48 value), plus the same Toros flex voucher as above (a $100.48 total value)
Choose between the following Spurs games:
- Against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday, November 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday, November 25, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
After pushing the NBA Finals to seven games a year ago, the San Antonio Spurs have already planted themselves amongst this Western Conference's top title contenders. Through the second weekend of the regular season, the veteran roster had jumped out to a conference-best 6-1 record. Stifling defense has been the key to this early-season success, with the Spurs D holding opponents to just 92.4 points per game—the second lowest in the league.
Though the Spurs roster remains packed with familiar figures, fans can also get a glimpse of the future at an Austin Toros game. As the NBA Developmental League affiliates of the Spurs, the Toros give young players a chance to develop skills that will help them prepare for the pros or an eccentric accounting firm where everyone has to dribble all day.
San Antonio Spurs
As if remembering the Alamo 10 times over, the San Antonio Spurs have never relented in their pursuit of victory; with four NBA Championships since 1999—the fourth-most all-time among all NBA franchises—the team stands as one of the NBA's most successful dynasties. In fact, since the ABA–NBA merger in 1976–77, the Spurs have made the playoffs in all but four seasons, posting the third-highest all-time winning percentage among active franchises. Today's squad continues the Spurs' wild legacy at their home court inside the AT&T Center, an 18,581-seat arena filled with crowds swathed in black and silver. During timeouts and breaks in the action, the Silver Dancers keep fans energized with help from Coyote, a mascot known for giving out hugs and baying at the arena lights after mistaking them for the moon.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Make prices more affordable ”