Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a San Antonio Talons game against the Philadelphia Soul
- When: Saturday, July 27, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Alamodome
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $6 for H-level seating in sections 107–110 or 136– 139 (a $16.92 value)
- $13 for G-level seating in sections 104–106 or 140–142 (a $31.87 value)
- $18 for E-level seating in sections 108-109 or 137-138 (a $43.14 value)
- $25 for C-level seating in sections 101–103, 121-125 or 143-144 (a $58.63 value)
The Scouting Report
The Talons entered the 2013 campaign with their sights set on a second-straight playoff berth. On June 15, the team helped that cause with arguably its best win of the season. Trailing the division-leading Chicago Rush with less than a minute to play, quarterback Rohan Davey rifled a 44-yard touchdown pass into an open picnic basket held by receiver Jomo Wilson. The score was Davey's sixth of the day, but more importantly, it put the Talons ahead for good in a game that moved them closer to the division lead. Come late July, the Talons may need similar heroics in their showdown with the Soul, which, as the last game of the season, could be packed with postseason implications.
San Antonio Talons
Formerly located in Tulsa, the Talons relocated their roost to San Antonio’s Alamodome for the 2012 season and soon commanded the skies, placing first in the AFL’s National Conference during their first regular season in Texas. As the players tackle opponents and lob passes on the 50-yard field, the Talons’ mascot, Swoop, pumps up fans while anxiously hoping they don’t crack the eggs incubating under their seats.