Movies are like dreams: they come to us in the dark, they play on our subconscious fears and desires, and the best ones prominently feature crime-fighting dinosaurs. Dim the lights for this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the 2014 San Diego International Kids’ Film Festival
- When: Friday, September 5 through Sunday, September 7
- Where: AMN HealthCare Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 9:30 a.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the screening schedule
- $5 for two children’s tickets to one screening (up to $12.54 value)
- $6 for one adult’s ticket to one screening (up to $11.54 value)
- $12 for a family pack of four tickets to one screening (up to $27.37 value)
- $12 for one-day pass (up to $27.37 value)
2014 San Diego International Kids’ Film Festival
The San Diego International Kids’ Film Festival aims to be just as educational as it is entertaining. Over the course of three days, the festival showcases features, animation, and shorts by filmmakers from around the globe, and allows aspiring artists to learn more about the movies. All of the entertainment is made with children in mind—in fact, some of the directors are kids themselves.
- For a short from an Oscar-nominated animator starring the beloved Cartoon Network character Courage the Cowardly dog, see: The Fog of Courage
- For a feature-length narrative filmed at the picturesque bank of the Ili River in Xinjiang, China, see: Never Look Back
- For a short created by kids in animation camp with a camera, 24 hours, and unbridled youthful enthusiasm, see: Animaraton
AMN HealthCare Theater
12400 High Bluff Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130Get Directions