Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $45 for one G-Pass to see Hanson (up to a $42 value), early entry and crowd-free merchandise shopping (a $15 value), commemorative show poster (a $15 value), and Hanson button set (a $10 value; up to an $82 total value)
- When: Monday, September 2 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Number of Hansons in Hanson: three, brothers Isaac, Taylor, and Zac
- Number of Grammy nominations for their 1997 mega-hit: three, for Record of the Year, Best New Artist, and Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal
- Appearances of the letter M in the one-word title of that single: three, all capitalized
- Name of that song: "Where's the Love"
- Nah, just kidding: it's actually "MMMBop"
- Latest album: Anthem, featuring the catchy single "Get the Girl Back"
- Their current sound: a grown-up but still infectious take on the rootsy, funky rock 'n' roll that made them famous
- Latest non-musical venture: MMMhops, a craft beer created in partnership with Mustang Brewing
- Reason to feel good about buying an MMMhops T-shirt or pint glass: all proceeds from merchandise related to the brew will go to help tornado recovery efforts in their native Oklahoma