Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this GrouponLive deal for single-day admission to a horseracing event at Santa Anita Park. Gates open two hours before first post. Choose from the following options:
$16 for a clubhouse package for two (a $37 value)
- Clubhouse admission for two (an $8.50 value each)
- Box seating for two (a $7.50 value each)
- Two race programs (a $2.50 value each)<p>
For the clubhouse package, choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, January 12, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 13, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27, at 12:30 p.m.<p>
$50 for an infield-access lunch package for four (a $100 value)
- General infield admission for four in sections P2–P18 or W–1 (a $5 value each)
- Lunch for four, including salads, club sandwiches with shaved turkey and italian ham, potato chips, beverages, and cookies (a $17.50 value each)
- Four race programs (a $2.50 value each)<p>
For the infield-access lunch package, choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, January 5, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 6, at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 19, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 20, at 12:30 p.m.<p>
With the San Gabriel Mountains as its stunning backdrop, the historic Santa Anita Park gallops into 2013 with a full slate of weekend races. The early-season events feature 3-year-old horses as they compete to make the Kentucky Derby.<p>
The combination of clubhouse admission and box seats provide both views of the first turn and finish line and access to complete wagering services. Clubhouse tickets also grant entry to several dining areas, such as FrontRunner and the Club House Terrace. Infield seating areas afford up-close views of the action so fans can verify with their own eyes that the horses are real and not a bunch of sprinters wearing two-person costumes.
97% of 131 customers
“California natives and never ever been to a racetrack, my husband and I thought it would be fun to visit such an iconic racetrack. It was wonderful, beautiful and...”
“California natives and never ever been to a racetrack, my husband and I thought it would be fun to visit such an iconic racetrack. It was wonderful, beautiful and quite exciting. It was a great outing and I would recommend it to everybody. Watching those horses race really made us get up from our seats and cheer them on. We even put down a little bet, which we never just throw away money. I guess you just have to do it once or else why go. ”
285 W Huntington Dr.
Arcadia, California 91007Get Directions