- $25 for one G-Pass to Santana (up to $65.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: White River Amphitheatre
- Reserved Sections 204, 207 & 208, Rows 23-32
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Full name: Carlos Augusto Alves Santana
- 10: number of Grammys under Santana's belt
- 20: his ranking on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: "Santana played prettier."
- 1969: the year Santana rocked Woodstock with "Soul Sacrifice"
- 1998: the year he entered the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 1999: the year Supernatural ushered in a new generation of fans and earned eight Grammys
- 2009: the year Santana received the Billboard Latin Music Awards' Lifetime Achievement
- Nine: the number of expert rhythm players, percussionists, keyboardists, and horn players in Santana's current lineup
- Musical talents: guitar virtuosity, melding diverse musical styles such as blues, jazz, rock, salsa, and African rhythms
- What to expect at this show: stunning guitar solos, intoxicating rhythms
- Greatest hits from late '60s and '70s that you'll almost certainly hear: "Black Magic Woman," "Evil Ways," "Oye Como Va"
- Smoothest late-era hit to sway to: "Smooth"
White River Amphitheatre
40601 Auburn Enumclaw Rd SE
Auburn, Washington 98092