Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position; others give everyone the number 1 because they are all #1 in their coach's heart. Everyone's a winner with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to a Seattle Raptors American Ultimate Disc League game
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for one ticket (a $10 value)
- $12 for two tickets (a $20 value)
Choose from the following games, locations, and dates:
- Against the Salt Lake Lions on Sunday at Renton Memorial Stadium, June 8, at 12 p.m.
- Against the San Jose Spiders on Sunday at West Seattle Stadium, June 22, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Vancouver Riptide on Sunday at Memorial Stadium, July 12, at 5 p.m.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 5 and under are admitted free.
The Scouting Report
In their first practice as a franchise, the Seattle Raptors assembled in subzero temperatures, braving the chill to focus on the task at hand: preparing for their first season in the American Ultimate Disc League. A few short months later, the Raptors have completed the first half of the season, and now have their sights set on division clashes with Salt Lake, San Jose, and Vancouver.
Riding the groundswell of increasing popularity taking place in the ultimate disc world, the Seattle Raptors formed in 2013, and held their first game in 2014 as members of the American Ultimate Disc League. In the Western Division, they square off against Vancouver, San Jose, San Francisco, and Salt Lake City to decide which teams get to go to the playoffs and which have to fish out all the frisbees that have been accidentally thrown in the Pacific. Games may stream online on ESPN 3 during the season, and highlights from around the league can be found on SportsCenter's Top 10.