Laughter has many health benefits, from lowering blood pressure to scaring away snakes. Enjoy some biting wit with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
- When: select dates from March 3 to March 21
- Where: 777 Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $65 for seating in the Wet Zone (up to a $96.90 value)
- $45 for seating in the Front Zone (up to a $76.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
Robyn is moderating her college English department's monthly "Meet the Authors" event. Dan Anderson, the writer of Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man, is the author being met. The shy, straight woman and the extroverted, gay advice-giver clash over how the event should go. Robyn wants to keep it calm and scholarly, while Dan encourages open-minded discussions complete with provocative audience interaction. Complicating matters is the dashing stagehand Stefan, who catches Robyn's eye despite her bashfulness. What ensues is a titillating and informative performance about love, sex, and going after what you want—a combination the New York Post calls "straightforward and saucy!" The fictional play is inspired by a real-life book. First published in 1997, Dan Anderson and Maggie Berman's Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man wasn't limited to the written word for long. Besides being adapted into the comedic show of the same name, the eye-opening manual also made a cameo in the film Hope Springs.
“Great show to see with your husband.”