Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- $31.50 for one ticket to see Sheryl Crow and Gary Allan with special guest Drake White (up to a $63 value)
- When: Saturday, September 14, at 7:15 p.m.
- Where: Greek Theatre
- Seating: Section C
- Door time: 6:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- What's new: Sheryl's first country album, Feels Like Home, due out September 10
- Can Sheryl do country?: Sheryl can do anything
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl's total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- 3 x 9 = her total of Grammy nominations
- #44: Sheryl's ranking on VH1's "100 Greatest Women of Rock and Roll"
- #41: her ranking on VH1's "100 Sexiest Artists"
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, she has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Have some fun: all Sheryl wants to do
- Five: the number of platinum albums Gary has under his belt
- Number one: where Gary's latest, Set You Free, debuted on the Billboard 200
- Gary Allan hits that hit home with country fans: "Right Where I Need to Be,""Songs About Rain," "Best I Ever Had"
- Outlaw: Gary's rugged and rebellious musical style
- What it sounds like: a rock-country fusion that just stepped off a Harley
- Gary Allan as described by Entertainment Weekly, Playboy, and Rolling Stone respectively: "dark and dreamy," "soulful and rough around the edges," "maverick"
- Things you might not know about Gary: he's a surfer, he's really into hot yoga, he has more than 200 bones in his body
- The Simple Life: the title of Drake's debut album, and his preferred way of living
- "Simple Life": his debut single currently climbing the country charts
- "God-fearing, river rat, beach bum": Drake's refreshingly honest self-assessment
- Freewheeling: Drake's performance style, which incorporates ad-libbing and improvisation
“Good experience. The seats were surprisingly good.”
The Greek Theatre
2700 N Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027