- $38 for two tickets to see the Shrine Circus (up to $72.32 value)
- Where: Crossroads Furniture Mart on May 9–19 and Westerner Park on May 23–25
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Royal Canadian Circus
For the better part of a century, the Royal Canadian Circus has roamed the Great White North, delighting four generations of audiences with acrobats, stunt drivers, and clowns. The current iteration doesn’t disappoint: aerialists soar through the tent as unicyclists race below, performers balance on 40-foot tall teeter poles, and ace stunt drive Hans Winn performs an outside motorcycle act that has him scaling to the top of the Big Top while carrying a trapeze below. The Wheel of Destiny rounds out the show, providing thrills to audiences members and hopeful clowns of all ages.