Though not the easiest form of transportation, riding a bull is still more manageable than riding a cat. Witness uncommon transportation with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two or four tickets to see Silver Spurs Rodeo
- When: Friday, May 31, or Saturday, June 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Silver Spurs Arena at Osceola Heritage Park
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (a $30 value)
- $25 for four general-admission tickets (a $60 value)<p>
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paying adult, and members of the military always receive free admission.
Silver Spurs Rodeo
Formed in 1941, the nonprofit Silver Spurs Riding Club enthralls audiences with skilled horsemanship and bull-riding rigor that culminates at its six-decades-old Silver Spurs Rodeo. At the 131st installation on May 31 and June 1, a roster of expert riders attempts to remain mounted on bucking bulls, clinging only to bravery, a braided rope, and a stress ball. Past rodeos have featured events such steer wrestling, tie-down roping, and saddle- and bareback bronc riding, ensuring a healthy medley of spirited contests for the upcoming evening. The climate-controlled, indoor Silver Spurs Arena features 8,300 general-admission grandstand seats, from which attendees scope out the entire arena in search of sheep chewing on cowboys’ stolen hats.
95% of 64 customers recommend
“Awesome deal for the Rodeo!”
“Very nice indoor arena with easily accessible concessions and bathrooms. ”
“This was a great event for all ages! We would go back anytime!”