Though not the easiest form of transportation, riding a bull is still more manageable than riding a cat. Witness uncommon transportation with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two or four tickets to see Silver Spurs Rodeo
- When: Friday, May 31, or Saturday, June 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Silver Spurs Arena at Osceola Heritage Park
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (a $30 value)
- $25 for four general-admission tickets (a $60 value)
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paying adult, and members of the military always receive free admission.
Silver Spurs Rodeo
Formed in 1941, the nonprofit Silver Spurs Riding Club enthralls audiences with skilled horsemanship and bull-riding rigor that culminates at its six-decades-old Silver Spurs Rodeo. At the 131st installation on May 31 and June 1, a roster of expert riders attempts to remain mounted on bucking bulls, clinging only to bravery, a braided rope, and a stress ball. Past rodeos have featured events such steer wrestling, tie-down roping, and saddle- and bareback bronc riding, ensuring a healthy medley of spirited contests for the upcoming evening. The climate-controlled, indoor Silver Spurs Arena features 8,300 general-admission grandstand seats, from which attendees scope out the entire arena in search of sheep chewing on cowboys' stolen hats.
Silver Spurs Arena At Osceola Heritage Park
1875 Silver Spur Ln.
Kissimmee, Florida 34744