Watching baseball from a rooftop connects spectators to the bygone days when games were neighborhood spectacles and 90% of Americans worked as chimney sweeps. Revel in the pastime with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Chicago Cubs Sunday game from a rooftop club with unlimited food and drinks
- Where: Skybox on Sheffield
- Doors: One hour before game time
- Seating: Inside the indoor bar and lounge and on a three-tier roof deck with 150 stadium seats<p>
Games and Dates
$69 for one of the following games (up to $128.86 value)
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday, April 6, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, April 20, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
$79 for one of the following games (up to $139.80 value)
- Against the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday, August 24, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, September 7, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday, September 21, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
$89 for one of the following games (up to $139.80 value)
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday, May 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Sunday, June 8, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, June 22, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Sunday, June 29, time TBD
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Sunday, July 13, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday, August 10, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
$99 for one of the following games (up to $139.80 value)
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday, May 4, time 7:05 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday, July 27, time TBD<p>
Skybox on Sheffield
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Skybox on Sheffield’s four-level space pairs comfortable seating and Chicago-born refreshments with an unencumbered view of Wrigley Field. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop’s three tiers of stadium seating, where spectators drink in the game along with Goose Island drafts and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, and paninis from a menu of pub-style cuisine. Fully-staffed bars on all four levels—including one in the inside lounge—make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don’t miss any pivotal plays or moments when a seagull steals the rosin bag to insulate its nest. More than 20 plasma TVs pepper the facility, letting guests follow along with the game’s broadcast or check in on other sporting events.
100% of 10 customers recommend
“Great experience. Great food, awesome environment.”
“They have a great selection of food and beer. ”
“Awesome!!! We had a lot of fun. Good food and allllll you can drink till the 7th inning! Sweet deal!”