A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- $59 for a package for two to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company: The XL Tour (up to a $94.30 total value)
- When: Friday, June 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Country Amphitheater
- Section: general-admission access to the lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Included in the Package
- Two tickets (up to a $68.30 value)
- Two hot dogs (up to a $12 value)
- Two large sodas in souvenir cups (up to a $14 value)
Lynyrd Skynyrd performing “Sweet Home Alabama” at SWU Festival
As American as a Statue of Liberty on cinder blocks, Southern rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd harness pride that has been ripening beneath the Mason-Dixon Line, regaling crowds with a catalog of hits permanently bricked into the national lexicon. From "Sweet Home Alabama" to "Free Bird," the memorable songs of Skynyrd have permeated generations of radio waves, homecoming parades, and rural moon landings. The band tours behind their most recent album, Last of a Dyin’ Breed, which sizzles with fresh cuts such as “Good Teacher” that sound just as rascally and familiar as fan favorites “That Smell” and “What’s Your Name.” Longstanding core members Johnny Van Zant, Gary Rossington, and Rickey Medlocke lead the charge while welcoming former Black Crowes bassist Johnny Colt into the Skynryd family fold.
Bad Company performing "Ready for Love" live
Although Bad Company is absolutely a British band, their catalog of classic-rock hits bleeds red, white, and blue. Throughout the mid-’70s, the group created a testosterone surplus with whoopee-making favorites such as “Can’t Get Enough,” “Ready for Love,” and “Feel Like Makin’ Love.” Helmed by singer-songwriter Paul Rodgers, whose triple-barrel voice could put hair on the chest of a sasquatch, the group brings down the hammer in a set of classic-rock staples.