A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see a Bon Jovi or Blues Brothers tribute concert
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 to see Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi Tribute on Saturday, December 21, at 8 p.m. (up to $13 value)
- $12 to see The Jake and Elwood Blues Revue on Saturday, January 4, at 8 p.m. (up to $19 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi Tribute
- How closely singer Jason Morey resembles Jon Bon Jovi: Dave Chappelle reportedly once invited him backstage, thinking he was the real deal
- Where the band gets its setlists: from the last five Bon Jovi tours
- Hits that bring New Jersey to the stage: "Livin’ on a Prayer,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Blaze of Glory”
- Deeper cuts for the true Bon Jovian: “Born to Be My Baby,” “Wild in the Streets,” random dialogue from Moonlight and Valentino
The Jake and Elwood Blues Revue
- The sound: the soulful hits of the Blues Brothers, backed by a full horn section
- The cred: The Jake and Elwood Blues Revue formed the original cast of the Blues Brothers show at Universal Studios theme park
- The sights: the hats and sunglasses, Elwood's briefcase full of blues, Jake's cartwheels, possibly a car chase or two
- The big finish: Elwood corrals the audience into a human "blues train"
House of Blues Orlando
1490 E Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830Get Directions