Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- $99 for one VIP ticket to the Solust Summer Solstice Music Festival (up to $200 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Legare Farms
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup
VIP tickets include:
- Best-available VIP seating
- Open bar with top-shelf drinks
- Free food all day long
- Backstage pass to meet the artists
- Access to VIP bathrooms
- Meet Shep Rose and Craig Conover from Bravo's Southern Charm reality series
Solust Summer Solstice Music Festival
- The Dirty Guv'nahs: Named the "Best Band in Knoxville" by readers of the Metro Pulse every year since 2008, this roots-rock sextet has cultivated a cult following with opening slots for Zac Brown Band and Wilco. Their latest album, Hearts on Fire, debuted at #1 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart.
- Huey Mack: Although the West Virginia hip-hop star raps like he was born atop Mount Swagger, he actually started his hip-hop career as a joke at the age of 14. Four years later, he's taking that joke seriously as mixtapes such as Wish Me Luck and A Boy Named Hue top the iTunes rap chart.
- Robby Hunter Band: Known for making co-eds shake their bodies across South Florida, this Miami-based party band serves up sonic casseroles of funk glazed with hip-hop and soul.
- Cisco Adler: A perfect match for the Solust festival, Adler specializes in laid-back pop, reggae, and hip-hop grooves in the vein of Bob Marley, Paul Simon, and De La Soul. You might have seen him touring with Kid Rock, ZZ Top, LMFAO, or Slightly Stoopid
- Click here to view the rest of the lineup.
2620 Hanscombe Point Road
Johns Island, South Carolina 29455Get Directions