Live theatre tends to be more thrilling than film, largely due to the heightened odds of seeing someone flub a line or deliver a stirring monologue while sitting in your lap. Vicariously live the freewheeling thespian life with this GrouponLive deal to see Bharati, The Wonder That Is India at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. Doors open one hour before showtime. Choose from the following showtimes:
- Saturday, February 9, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 10, at 2 p.m.<p>
Choose between two seating options:
- For $39, you get one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra (up to a $77.75 value, including all fees). Seating for February 9 at 2 p.m. may be rear orchestra or balcony.
- For $49, you get one G-Pass for seating in the mid orchestra (up to a $97.75 value, including all fees). Seating for February 9 at 2 p.m. may be mid orchestra or mezzanine.<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.<p>
Like a Bollywood film brought to life, Bharati, The Wonder That Is India treats show-goers to an extravaganza filled with traditional Indian music and dance. With a story derived from ancient Sanskrit, Bharati weaves a tapestry of romance, homecoming, and inner mysticism. Show members perform gravity-defying contortions, sharp choreography, and melodies that tickle the ears like a feather dipped in kulfi. Performed with 14 song-and-dance numbers, Bharati pumps the senses with the colours, scents, flavours, and sounds of the East. Behind the numerous dancers and singers, tranquilizing screens offer titillating glimpses into the eternal, giving time-travelling eyes a sample of India’s past, present, and future.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.
Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
1 Front St. E
Toronto, ON M5E 1B2