Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this GrouponLive deal.
- SoulFest 2013 with Hillsong Live, Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Skillet, Jars of Clay, and many more
- When: Wednesday, July 31, at noon through Saturday, August 3, at 11 p.m.
- Where: Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford, NH
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an exclusive two-day pass with Direct Access for Wednesday, July 31–Thursday, August 1 only (up to a $112.88 value)
- $99 for an exclusive multi-day pass with Direct Access for Wednesday, July 31–Saturday, August 3 (up to a $172 value)
SoulFest 2013 Promotional Video
- Who you know at SoulFest 2013: Hillsong Live, Skillet, Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Audio Adrenaline, Gungor, Crowder, and Jars of Clay
- Number of artists playing in total: nearly 100
- Can one stage handle all of that talent?: No, that’s why there are five
- Who else to check out: featured artists include Kardia, Alanna Story, Lisa Galant Seal, Rachel Taylor, St. Theodore, and Christopher Williams
- If the amount of guitar strings at SoulFest 2013 were wrapped in a ball, what planet would it resemble?: Neptune, assuming the guitar strings are blue
- Speaking of which, what planet are Hillsong Live and Newsboys from?: Australia
- Does the Grammy-nominated Skillet ever stop cooking?: Never. That’s why they made Songkick.com’s list of “Hardest-Working Bands of 2010.”
- What if I need a break from music during SoulFest 2013?: Take in spiritual conversations with guest speakers from Soul University, or enjoy numerous outdoor activities, such as mini golf and swimming.
- Can I camp out at the site?: Certainly. Just follow the link for camping information, or survey off-site lodging.