Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this GrouponLive deal.
- SoulFest 2013 with Hillsong Live, Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Skillet, Jars of Clay, and many more
- When: Wednesday, July 31, at noon through Saturday, August 3, at 11 p.m.
- Where: Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford, NH
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an exclusive two-day pass with Direct Access for Wednesday, July 31–Thursday, August 1 only (up to a $112.88 value)
- $99 for an exclusive multi-day pass with Direct Access for Wednesday, July 31–Saturday, August 3 (up to a $172 value)<p>
SoulFest 2013 Promotional Video
* Who you know at SoulFest 2013: Hillsong Live, Skillet, Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Audio Adrenaline, Gungor, Crowder, and Jars of Clay * Number of artists playing in total: nearly 100 * Can one stage handle all of that talent?: No, that’s why there are five * Who else to check out: [featured](http://www.thesoulfest.com/feature) artists include Kardia, Alanna Story, Lisa Galant Seal, Rachel Taylor, St. Theodore, and Christopher Williams * If the amount of guitar strings at SoulFest 2013 were wrapped in a ball, what planet would it resemble?: Neptune, assuming the guitar strings are blue * Speaking of which, what planet are Hillsong Live and Newsboys from?: Australia * Does the Grammy-nominated Skillet ever stop cooking?: Never. That’s why they made Songkick.com’s list of “Hardest-Working Bands of 2010.” * What if I need a break from music during SoulFest 2013?: Take in spiritual conversations with guest [speakers](http://gr.pn/197LWJg) from Soul University, or enjoy numerous outdoor [activities](http://gr.pn/197MPBA), such as mini golf and swimming. * Can I camp out at the site?: Certainly. Just follow the link for [camping](http://gr.pn/12yehTZ) information, or survey off-site [lodging](http://gr.pn/197MM8M).
“It was awesome. I went to the ticket booth and they everything in an envelope for me. The whole experience was a blessing. ”
Gunstock Mountain Resort
719 Cherry Valley Rd.
Gilford, NH 03249Get Directions