Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- Sound City RVA Bands and Brews 2013
- When: August 10–11 at 2:30 p.m., rain or shine
- Where: American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar
- General admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m. both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the list of participating breweries.
- Click here to see the full musical lineup.
VIP perks include:
Access to a private covered area with seating
- Separate entrance to avoid lines
- Complementary catered food by Sound Bites
- Exclusive access to surprise VIP extras
Sound City RVA Bands and Brews 2013
- What it is: two days, 10 bands, 50 beers
- What kinds of beers: local and imported craft and micro brews from the likes of Midnight Brewery, 3 Brothers, and Bold Rock
- What kinds of bands: a mix of national indie-rock royalty, local next-big-things, and a Mexican Elvis
- Can't miss shows on Saturday night: The Breeders, Leagues, El Vez
- Reasons to be late to work on Monday morning: Deerhunter, Those Darlins, AJ Davila
- How you know The Breeders: You rocked out to "Cannonball" on MTV in 1993, you named your first child Kim Deal
- What Breeders songs can you expect: the entirety of the classic album Last Splash
- What Nashville music would sound like if Nashville were a neighborhood in Brooklyn: Leagues
- Best way to hear Elvis songs in Spanish, along with punk-tinged salutes to David Bowie and Paul Simon: El Vez
- "Ambient punk" band most likely to play in sundresses while caked in fake blood: Deerhunter
- Deerhunter hits you might hear: "Hazel St.," "Nothing Ever Happens," "Revival"
- Most potentially unhinged Puerto Rican power-pop act: AJ Davila
- Locally sourced bands to see before they get too big for Virginia: Black Girls, The James Badfellows, The Trillions
Some proceeds of the event will benefit the Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity.
American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar
500 Tredegar St.
Richmond, Virginia 23219Get Directions