Although it’s been ostracized by the five traditional senses, the sense of humor is the only thing that enables human beings to detect a rubber chicken creeping up from behind. Stay on guard with this GrouponLive deal.
- General-admission tickets to a standup-comedy show, with drinks and tickets to a future show
- When: any show through July 31; tickets to future shows have no expiration date
- Where: Stand Up NY
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the upcoming acts.<p>
- $26 for two tickets (up to $20 value each), two drinks (up to $13 value each), and two tickets to a future show (up to $20 value each; up to $112 total value)
- $49 for four tickets (up to $20 value each), four drinks (up to $13 value each), and four tickets to a future show (up to $20 value each; up to $224 total value)<p>
Attendees must purchase a second drink at the show to fulfill Stand Up NY’s drink minimum. All attendees must be 16 or older; those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.<p>
Dan St. Germain (February 28)
Regular on Best Week Ever, also seen on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and John Oliver’s NY Standup Show <p>
Warning: contains coarse language, anthropomorphized alcohol <iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QaXlP5p-Mgc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Seaton Smith](http://www.seatonsmith.com/) (February 29)**
As seen on the Opie and Anthony Virus tour and at Just For Laughs Montreal
**[Greg Warren](http://www.gregwarrencomedy.com/) (February 30)**
As seen on Comedy Central Presents, The Late Late Show, and Last Comic Standing
Warning: contains strong language and gross generalizations about musicians
####Stand Up NY Sending chuckles echoing throughout the surrounding neighborhood for more than 25 years, Stand Up NY has staged dozens of nationally acclaimed comedians including Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Jon Stewart, Caroline Rhea, and Judah Friedlander. The intimate, 100-seat venue hosts as many as three nightly performances from comics who have appeared on HBO, Comedy Central, and the kiss cam at a professional basketball game. A full bar unleashes torrents of humor-helping cocktails and the kitchen plates piles of Italian-style eats such as fried calamari and pizza chosen from a full menu.
87% of 123 customers recommend
“Pretty good standup. they should have more food options/ask if we wanted to order any food.”
“great deal for the price”
“Great shows just arrive early to pick the seats you want!”
Stand Up NY
236 W 78th St.
New York, NY 10024