Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this Grouponlive deal.
- General admission to a standup show
- When: any show through February 19, 2014. Special-engagement events are subject to limited seating.
- Where: Stanford and Son's Comedy Club
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $19 for two tickets and one order of chips and salsa (up to a $46.50 value)
- $29 for four tickets and two orders of chips and salsa (up to a $93 value)
- $39 for four tickets, four orders of chips and salsa, and four tickets to any future show (up to a $186 value)
Standford and Son's Comedy Club requires a one-item minimum food and drink purchase per person, not included in this deal.
Carlos Alazraqui (December 6–7)
Actor, writer, and impressionist best known for his role as Deputy Garcia on Reno 911! and as the voice of the Taco Bell chihuahua
Louie Anderson (December 12–14)
Veteran standup comedian, author, and television star; creator of Life with Louie and former host of Family Feud
Chris Franjola (January 23–25)
As seen on Chelsea Lately, Chris Franjola has written for Family Guy and the Chelsea Handler Show
Warning: covert filming of naughty acts
Stanford and Son's Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford and Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. Now located in the Legends at Village West shopping center, the two-level club packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Tuesdays are reserved for novices to try their hand at the club's open mic. Drinks flow freely from two sizable bars, and snacks including chicken tenders, fries, and funnel cake are available at each show.
I-435 West Kc-ks
1867 Village West Pkwy.
Kansas City, Kansas 66111