- Tickets, chips, and dip at a comedy show
- When: Any show through July 31. Special-engagement events will be subject to limited seating.
- Where: Stanford's Comedy Club
- Seating: Reserved in the showroom
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full calendar.
- $19 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show (up to a $22 value each) plus one chips-and-dip appetizer (a $5 value; up to a $49 total value)
- $29 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show (up to an $88 value) plus two chips-and-dip appetizers (a $10 value; up to a $98 total value)
- $39 for eight reserved-seating tickets, to be divided between two shows (up to a $176 value) plus four chips-and-dip appetizers, to be divided between the two shows (a $20 value; up to a $196 total value)
Brian Dunkleman (May 1–4)
As seen on American Idol as the first season's co-host
Dante (May 22-26)
Finalist on NBC's Last Comic Standing Warning: Contains profanity
Dustin Diamond (May 26–29)
Warning: Contains profanity and sexual references
Judy Tenuta (July 17–20)
As seen in The Vagina Monologues, Menopause The Musical, and her own stand-up specials on Showtime, HBO, and Lifetime.
Stanford and Sons Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford and Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. Now located at a new location in the Rosana Square shopping center, the club and restaurant packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Tuesdays are reserved for novices to try their hand at the club's open mic. Drinks flow freely from two sizable bars, and its new restaurant menu features southern-flared delights, including blackened catfish, glazed salmon, and Dr. Pepper ribs.
Legends at Village West
1867 Village W Pkwy. Suite D-201
Kansas City, Kansas 66111