- Tickets, chips, and dip at a comedy show
- When: Any show through July 31. Special-engagement events will be subject to limited seating.
- Where: Stanford's Comedy Club
- Seating: Reserved in the showroom
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full calendar.
- $19 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show (up to a $22 value each) plus one chips-and-dip appetizer (a $5 value; up to a $49 total value)
- $29 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show (up to an $88 value) plus two chips-and-dip appetizers (a $10 value; up to a $98 total value)
- $39 for eight reserved-seating tickets, to be divided between two shows (up to a $176 value) plus four chips-and-dip appetizers, to be divided between the two shows (a $20 value; up to a $196 total value)
Brian Dunkleman (May 1–4)
As seen on American Idol as the first season's co-host
Dante (May 22-26)
Finalist on NBC's Last Comic Standing Warning: Contains profanity
Dustin Diamond (May 26–29)
Warning: Contains profanity and sexual references
Judy Tenuta (July 17–20)
As seen in The Vagina Monologues, Menopause The Musical, and her own stand-up specials on Showtime, HBO, and Lifetime.