Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this GrouponLive deal.
- Standup-comedy packages
- When: Any show through September 30. Special-engagement events will be subject to limited seating.
- Where: Stanford and Son’s Comedy Club
- Seating: Reserved in the showroom
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full calendar. <p>
- $24.50 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show, one order of chips and salsa, and two tickets to any future show (up to a $71 total value)
- $45 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show, two orders of chips and salsa, and four tickets to any future show (up to a $147 total value)
- $35 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show, one order of chips and salsa, a meet-and-greet with the comedian, and two tickets to any future show (up to a $116 total value)
- $45 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show, two orders of chips and salsa, a meet-and-greet with the comedian, and four tickets to any future show (up to a $276 value)<p>
Carlos Mencia (September 19–21)
As seen in the Comedy Central program Mind of Mencia.<p>
Warning: contains adult language:
**Chris Kattan (August 22–24)**
As seen on _Saturday Night Live_ from 1995 to 2003.
**TJ Miller (September 12–14)**
As seen as a round table member on E!'s _Chelsea Lately_.
**Judy Tenuta (July 17–20)**
As seen in The Vagina Monologues, Menopause The Musical, and her own stand-up specials on Showtime, HBO, and Lifetime.
Warning: contains copious use of euphemisms
Stanford and Sons Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford and Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. Now located at a new location in the Rosana Square shopping center, the club and restaurant packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Tuesdays are reserved for novices to try their hand at the club's open mic. Drinks flow freely from two sizable bars, and its new restaurant menu features southern-flared delights, including blackened catfish, glazed salmon, and Dr. Pepper ribs.
“Very fun time and great wings! ”
“Get there early for good seats.”