Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this Grouponlive deal.
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through September 28. Special-engagement events will be subject to limited seating.
- Where: Stanford and Son's Comedy Club
- Section: reserved
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $24.50 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show, one order of chips and salsa, and two tickets to any future show (up to a $118 total value)
- $45 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show, two orders of chips and salsa, and four tickets to any future show (up to a $236 total value)
- $35 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show, one order of chips and salsa, a meet-and-greet with the comedian, and two tickets to any future show (up to a $168 total value)
- $55 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show, two orders of chips and salsa, a meet-and-greet with the comedian, and four tickets to any future show (up to a $336 value)
Chris Kattan (August 22–24)
Saturday Night Live performer who created characters including "Mango" and "Mr. Peeps," and starred in films such as A Night at the Roxbury and Corky Romano
Carlos Mencia (September 19–21)
As seen in the Comedy Central program Mind of Mencia.
Warning: contains adult themes and even more adult language.
TJ Miller (September 26–28)
As seen in Cloverfield and The Goodwin Games and heard on Comedy Bang! Bang!
Stanford and Sons Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford and Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. Now located at a new location in the Rosana Square shopping center, the club and restaurant packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Tuesdays are reserved for novices to try their hand at the club's open mic. Drinks flow freely from two sizable bars, and its new restaurant menu features southern-flared delights, including blackened catfish, glazed salmon, and Dr. Pepper ribs.
I-435 West Kc-ks
1867 Village West Pkwy.
Kansas City, Kansas 66111