Rock stars only smash their guitars once they've made it big and are ready to free the genie that taught them to solo. Witness the magic with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to see the Steel Panther: Having a Threesome tour (up to $19 value)
- When: Monday, April 21, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of '80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal.”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- What's an actual steel panther like?: scary because it's a panther, but not that scary because it's made of steel and isn't actually alive