The best tribute bands can faithfully re-create music's groundbreaking moments, such as when Buddy Holly first cloned a sheep onstage. See a perfect replica with this GrouponLive deal.
- $22 for two tickets to Sticky Fingers presents "A Tribute to the Rolling Stones" (up to $39.10 value)
- When: Friday, April 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Stafford Palace Theater
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Sticky Fingers presents "A Tribute to the Rolling Stones"
- What Entertainment Weekly says about the band: "Sticky Fingers makes the ultimate tribute. For those Rolling Stones fans shut out of the Rolling Stones tours by ticket prices and traveling distances, Sticky Fingers are the next best thing to being there."
- What makes them stand out: the way-above-par musicians, whose resumes would make a grown man cry, if that grown man was an aspiring guitarist
- Some highlights: the band's members have played with The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi, and the Stones themselves
- Filling the shoes of Mick Jagger: singer Glen Carroll, who, according to The New York Times, "steals the show"
- Opening act: the classic rock tribute Sharp DreZZed Man
- Whose name obviously refers to: ZZ Top, and their hit "Individual In a Very Nice Outfit"
The Stafford Palace Theater
75 Main St.
Stafford, Connecticut 06076