Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one G-Pass to see the Street Drum Corps Presents: Lost Vegas (up to a $27 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Street Drum Corps Presents: Lost Vegas
- What is the Street Drum Corps?: a brigade of punk percussionists who refuse to limit themselves to traditional kits
- What else will they play on?: oil drums, washing machines, chain-link fences, cooking implements, anything their audience brings
- Who else will join them?: Every show features at least one guest musician. Past guests have included Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe, Adrian Young from No Doubt, Stephen Perkins from Jane's Addiction, and Greg Hetson from Bad Religion
- Where you've heard them: on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, season nine of American Idol, and Capcom's Street Fighter X Tekken
- Blanka's favorite thing to drum on?: Ryu's head
Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
With its scratched wood floors and crumbling brick walls, it's hard to believe that Vinyl is the Hard Rock Hotel's newest entertainment venue. But the raggedness is by design—an aesthetic that keeps the space comfortably grimy within the hotel's otherwise opulent walls. Standing-room only means audiences are never far from the action, whether it's burlesque, sneering punk, or slightly off-rhythm foxtrot.