Most men want six-packs, but aren't willing to do sit-ups or draw ab lines on their stomachs in permanent marker. See some chiseled heroes with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Stripped: The Play
- When: Thursdays through Saturdays, July 12–August 24
- Where: XL Nightclub
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for general admission (up to a $58 value)
- $44 for VIP seating in the first four rows (up to an $88 value)
- Click here to view a complete list of dates and times.
Stripped: The Play
Writer-director Steve Stanulis finds the creative side of male stripping and actor Billy Wash talks about getting into character
Based in part on writer Steve Stanulis' own life, Stripped strikes a delicate balance between a Chippendales show and an Off-Broadway play. Steve Savage (currently played by Brenton Duplessie) is a former police officer who takes on a very different role at night, letting it all hang out as the headlining act of a male revue. But the successful stripper wishes to leave his steamy corner of show business and settle down with his fiancée. Many of his colleagues are not pleased about his decision, however, especially the owner of the club, who plans to take drastic measures to keep his most lucrative performer. Between all-out in-character performances, Steve struggles with crises of identity, love, and age, just like any more-clothed member of society. Though the show is primarily a dramatic comedy and features no nudity, the boys onstage know the dancing world from firsthand experience.