- $50 for one G-Pass to see Styx (up to an $84.25 value)
- When: Friday, November 15, or Saturday, November 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- On Friday, November 15: orchestra C or F (rows N–V), or mezzanine E (rows CC–FF)
- On Saturday, November 16: orchestra C or F (rows M–V), or mezzanine D or E (rows BB–FF)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Styx – “Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)”
Founded in a Chicago-area basement and named after the most popular water park in ancient Greece, Styx's string of multiplatinum albums, Top 10 hits, and arena-filling concerts drained the nation’s lighters throughout the ’70s and early ’80s. Albums such as The Grand Illusion, Pieces of Eight, and Paradise Theatre were heady and conceptual, yet packed with standout singles that play on in classic-rock perpetuity. With the knockout vocals and piano-spinning theatrics of Lawrence Gowan and the guitar tag team of MVP’s James “J.Y.” Young and Tommy Shaw, the band stirs up fond romantic memories of denim jackets in their live show. Audiences pump their fists in slow-motion as the band unleashes the king of all monster ballads, “Lady”; play air organ to “Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)”; and share starry-eyed glances with parole officers during “Renegade.”
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
960 Brush Hollow Road
Westbury, New York 11590Get Directions