- One G-Pass to see Styx and Foreigner: The Soundtrack of Summer Tour with Guest Don Felder
- When: Thursday, June 26 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $41 for seating in sections 5-7 or 20-22 (up to $59.15 value)
- $31 for seating in sections 1-4 (up to $44.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Styx and Foreigner: The Soundtrack of Summer Tour with Guest Don Felder
- Styx’s name: in Greek mythology, it’s the river between Earth and Hades, and the only moniker the band could agree upon when they formed
- 16: the number of Top 40 singles they’ve released, and the number of bagels you get in a baker’s dozen if you get to the baker near closing time
- Founding members still in Styx: guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James “J.Y.” Young. Vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan steps in for Dennis DeYoung.
- Styx showstoppers: “Renegade,” “Come Sail Away”
- Foreigner’s name: when they formed, two of the members were English and the other three were American, meaning someone in the band would always be a foreigner, no matter what country they were in
- 80 million: the number of Foreigner albums sold, making them one of the most popular bands of all time
- Original Foreigner lead guitarist who still makes that six-string scream: Mick Jones
- Foreigner ballad that, when hummed, causes a choir to suddenly appear: “I Want to Know What Love Is”
- How you know Don Felder: he’s the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don’s best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts
“The show was well thought out, the Dinisors looked awsome.. All and definetly worth it!”
“Check mass transit schedules BEFORE you leave for the Prudential Center because, though additional service is often promised after an event, it doesn't always happen,...”
“Check mass transit schedules BEFORE you leave for the Prudential Center because, though additional service is often promised after an event, it doesn't always happen, and post-event service can be infrequent.”
25 Lafayette St.
Newark, NJ 07102