- $40 for one G-Pass to Sublime with Rome (up to $87 value). Each ticket includes early entry to the Patio Happy Hour, a skip-the-line pass, and one Groupon Elite Parking Pass.
- When: Sunday, August 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Dome at Oakdale
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
_G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Patio Happy Hour begins at 5:30pm; please bring your G-Pass ticket and proceed directly to the patio located adjacent to the red barn. _
Sublime with Rome
- What’s familiar: “Santeria,” “What I Got,” “Wrong Way”
- What’s different: lead singer Rome Ramirez, drummer Josh Freese
- What I got: lovin’
- Who’s still around: bassist Eric Wilson
- Debut album: 2011’s Yours Truly
- New hits: “Safe and Sound,” “Take It Or Leave It”
Dome at Oakdale
Once the site of an alfalfa field, the original Oakdale sprang up during the theater-in-the-round craze of the 1950s. Its spinning stage drew stars such as Harry Belafonte, The Who, and Led Zeppelin, who all serenaded the open-air crowds of the ‘60s. In 1997, the Oakdale Theatre was made over into its current, 4,600-seat arrangement, which has ushered in a new generation of entertainment stars ranging from Barney to Britney.
For those who prefer standing up and shaking it during live concerts, the adjoining concert space known as The Dome mixes the comfort of a suburban theater with the energy of a downtown club as revelers revel beneath its wooden steeple.
Dome at Oakdale
95 S Turnpike Rd.
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492