A music festival can unite all kinds of different people, much like a big parade or the mayoral campaign of a cute kitten that is also really smart. Cast a vote for summer fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- $125 for a three-day general-admission pass to the Summer Set Music & Camping Festival (up to a $121.50 value), which also includes a t-shirt (a $40 value), a festival poster (a $10 value), and a koozie (a $10 value; up to a $181.50 total value)
- When: Friday, August 9, at 3 p.m., Saturday, August 10, at 1 p.m., and Sunday, August 11, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Somerset Amphitheater
- Door time: gates open at 6 a.m. each day for early entry camping (pass holders have access to the campground, but a campsite is not included in this Groupon)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup. Groupon buyers also have a chance to win a VIP upgrade. <p>
Though the Summer Set Music & Camping Festival sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Summer Set Music & Camping Festival
Total number of acts at this year’s festival: 62
- Special guest appearances by: hip-hop juggernauts Common and Big Boi
- The man behind Girl Talk: Gregg Gillis
- What Girl Talk sounds like: pop and hip-hop samples mashed into collages that have engendered epic dance parties and praise from everyone from Pitchfork to Rolling Stone and Robert Christgau
- What Girl Talk doesn’t sound like: the band of the same name formed by Stephanie Tanner and her friends on Full House
- What Big Gigantic is: an instrumental band from Boulder that melds electronic beats with jazzy saxophone and live drums
- What Big Gigantic isn’t: a redundant way to describe Godzilla
- Where Passion Pit got their name: from Variety’s dictionary of slang (referring to drive-in movie theaters)
- Who’s playing that head-bopping medley of rock, electronica, psychedelia, funk, and hip-hop without even using their voices?: STS9
- What STS9 stands for: Sound Tribe Sector 9
715 Spring St.
Somerset, Wisconsin 54025