- Admission to Summer Struck Country Music Festival
- When: Sunday, June 16 from 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Where: Monterey County Fairgrounds
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete line-up
- $25 for two tickets (up to a $50 value)
- $49 for four tickets (up to a $100 value)
- A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit Youth Orchestra Salinas, a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching children music.
Military discounted tickets are available, but this Groupon still offers the best deal available. Children 10 and under are admitted for free.
- Other cool things happening on June 16: Father's Day
- Forbidden when Jason Michael Carroll was growing up: secular music
- Surprising resulting career: country music superstar
- Start of success: winning a local radio station's singing competition in 2004
- Jason Michael Carroll’s hits: "Alyssa Lies," "Livin' Our Love Song"
- Buck Ford's age: 22
- Moonlights as: a professional motocross racer
- When he’s not on his bike, Buck Ford might play: "I'll Never Know If I Don't Ask," "I Miss My Truck," "Savin' It Up for Saturday Night"
- Also performing: Austin Hanks, Mehrten Drive, and American Young–a new duo produced by Lee Brice who wrote Brice's Academy of Country Music nominated song of the year, "Woman Like You"
2004 Fairground Road
Monterey, CA 93940Get Directions